Whitehorse Local Services
Whitehorse ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Whitehorse site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Whitehorse Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Whitehorse When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Whitehorse Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Whitehorse Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Whitehorse ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Whitehorse and a Place to Meet
The whitehorse.vic.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Whitehorse
Welcome to the fascinating region of Whitehorse in Victoria, Australia! Here are some interesting facts about this area.
1. Whitehorse was named after the White Horse Inn, which was built in the 1850s and was a meeting place for local farmers, brickmakers, and merchants. The pub was located on what is now called Whitehorse Road.
2. Whitehorse is home to several notable parks and reserves, including Blackburn Lake Sanctuary, Warrigal Park, and the Box Hill Golf Course. These green spaces offer plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation, such as hiking, picnicking, and wildlife spotting.
3. The Box Hill Town Hall, which was built in 1935, is a notable landmark in the area. It features impressive art deco architecture and is a popular venue for concerts, exhibitions, and other events.
4. Whitehorse is a multicultural community, with residents from all over the world. The area is particularly known for its Chinese and Indian communities, which have a strong presence in the local culture and cuisine.
5. The area is also home to several historic sites, including the Box Hill Cemetery, which dates back to the 1850s, and the Blackburn War Memorial, which honors local residents who served in World War I and II.
Whether you're a local or a visitor, there's always something interesting to discover in Whitehorse. Make sure to explore this vibrant and diverse region for yourself!